Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Carrot Halwa- A Guest post at Zesty South Indian Kitchen



Today is an exciting day as I have been invited to Swathi's home- Zesty South Indian Kitchen. Yes you guessed right,my first ever guest post and I am so excited :) When Swathi asked me to do a guest post,I just could not believe it and I felt honored.This being my first guest post makes it even more special.

Blogging was one of the best things that has happened to me, in the past two year.I started this space to express my love for flavors and my humble space was blessed with visits by some really versatile bloggers with great culinary talent. Swathi was one such early friends who's passion and energy has always been inspiring and filled me with awe.She presents delish food and always has a healthy edge to her cooking, with I really admire.

Today I am posting my favorite desserts of all Carrot Halwa. It will soon be( it is) celebration time for Swathi and her family.Her bundle of joy has arrived. This one is for you, Swathi.. For the full recipe please visit Swathi
Thank you for having me as a guest in your space.


Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends and readers..

Enjoy

33 comments:

  1. Wow looks yummy and delicious ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....halwa looks yummy and delicious dear...my fav..H.V.DAY......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks totally yummm.. Congrats for the guest post. Keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrot Halwa looks simply stunning.
    A Very Happy valentine day to you.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same pinch, I have also posted Halwa(Beetroot)today. I love carrot halwa too, lovely presentation Suja :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW..I love this..Thanks for posting it Dear..

    Aarthi
    http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all..Happy Valentines day to all of you..have fun..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine Day !! Very tempting and gorgeous color !!

    Ongoing Event - CC-Dish For Loved Ones

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks absolutely delicious... Happy V day dear.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carrot halwa looks super delicious dear. Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy valentine's day dear.....the carrot halwa looks simply superb n delicious:-)

    Http://Onlyfishrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy valentine day to you and your family. Thanks Suja doing a wonderful guest post for me. It is really apt for the celebrations. Sure I am going to try them when I am ready to make something again in full swing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy valentine day to you and your family. Thanks Suja doing a wonderful guest post for me. It is really apt for the celebrations. Sure I am going to try them when I am ready to make something again in full swing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Valentine's day.. look gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Vday. This is my fav dessert

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy valentine's day ! WIll go and check at Swathi's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your first guest post Suja! Lovely post and a yummy dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your first guest post! As always, looking irresistible! Hope you had a lovely Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats......yummy n healthy halwa...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely guest post and a wonderful recipe shared - Thanks a lot Suja for this post - Awesome job dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love a good carrot halwa but have no idea how 2 make it..this looks like an easy recipe

    ReplyDelete
  22. congratulations... halwa looks delicious.... fantastic colour...

    ReplyDelete
  23. YUm..yum..yum....looks so colorful and tempting....feel like having it right away..:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...