Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pineapple Raita



Pineapple Raita

Pineapple raita is a refreshing,sweet and full of flavor. It has a cooling effect and can be paired with any spicy or heavy meal,like flavored rice or parathas.

Ingredients
Chopped pineapple-1 cup
Thick yogurt- 1 1/2 cup
Sugar- 1 tsp
Green chilly-2
Roasted cumin powder- 1/3 tsp
Chopped coriander leaves- 1 tsp
Pinch of chilly powder
Pomegranate seeds- 1 tbs (optional)
Salt to taste

Whisk into yogurt sugar, salt and cumin powder. Add the rest of the ingredients and allow to rest for some time,serve chilled.


Try this
Hope you will all enjoy!

17 comments:

  1. Raita looks fantastic!! Do visit my blog at-
    rita-bose-cooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! very refreshing raita. nice click too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Refreshing and delicious raita.. looks great !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very refreshing and delcious..have in my drafts:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice and interesting raitha... have never heard of pineapple raitha...
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - Healthy Foods for Healthy kids - Italian Dishes (w Giveaway)
    Ongoing Event - Celebrate - Summer
    Ongoing Event - Bake Fest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pineapple raita kollam. I have some in my hand I will try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I am drooling over here... Soooo goooood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super interesting Raita...
    http://recipe-excavator.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the photograph so much Suja..Nice recipe and nice click!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple & humble raita.. I can have as is without any main dish !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is also one of my favs. I love the flavour n d combo of dahi n pineapple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suja, This is one of my favorites... Beautiful presentation & I love the bowl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...